We are aware of an issue affecting some students attempting to log in to their MCAT resources - please follow these steps to restore access.
Go to this link here: https://nextstep.blueprintprep.com/customer/account/login - once it loads, can you refresh it? If you're on windows (any browser), you can do Control + F5 for a "hard" refresh
If you're on a Mac, you can do Command + R - and then try to login once more?
That works great! If not let's keep trying:
- Delete all browser cookies (see below for directions)
- Close all web browsers currently open on your computer
- Download a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc)
- Open an incognito or private window using your new browser
- Attempt to login again at nextstep.blueprintprep.com
Deleting browser cookies
For Google Chrome:
- Select the 3 vertical dots in the upper-right corner of the Chrome screen.
- Select More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- Select the Cookies and other site data checkbox.
- Select the Time range drop-down arrow and choose a time period. For example, to delete all the cookies or passwords in Chrome, no matter how long ago they were saved, select All time.
- Select Clear data.
For Mozilla FireFox
- Select the Open menu (the 3 horizontal bars in the upper-right corner of Firefox).
- Open menu button in Firefox
- Select Options.
- Options menu item in Firefox
- Select Privacy & Security.
- Privacy & Security tab in Firefox
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, select Clear Data.
- Clear Data button in Firefox
- Select the Cookies and Site Data checkbox, then select Clear.
- Clear button in Firefox
- You can also delete cookies in Firefox for the current site displayed in the web browser, delete cookies for an individual website, and clear all cookies along with the cache.
- To delete cookies on the mobile Firefox browser, tap the menu button and go to Settings > Clear Private Data. Choose Cookies (and anything else you want to delete, such as the browsing history or cache), then tap Clear Private Data.
If you are still unable to logon, please reach out to us at email@example.com.