Please note that you do not need to have all of your pre-reqs completed by the time you start studying. However, you should plan to have all of them completed by the time you take the MCAT.
Here are the prerequisites we recommend for the MCAT course:
- Biology: 2 semesters (3 recommended)
- Chemistry: 2 semesters
- Organic Chemistry: 1 semester (2 recommended)
- Physics: 2 semesters
- Biochemistry: 1 semester
- Biology or Biochemistry Lab: 1 semester (or equivalent class that discusses experimental methods in biology)
- Psychology: 1 semester
- Sociology: 1 semester
- Statistics (or some other course that focuses on experimental design and how to interpret the significance of data): 1 semester recommended
- Humanities: 1-3 semesters recommended
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about this or about MCAT prep more broadly.