Refund Policy - LSAT Classroom Course
To be eligible for refund, students must meet the following requirements:
- The request for a refund must be made at least five (5) business days before the start of the course. Students who enroll fewer than five (5) days before the start of the course are not eligible for any refund. Requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course books must be returned in excellent condition within thirty (30) days via a return label provided by Blueprint. Once the books are received, the refund will be issued to the original card used for the purchase, minus a $100 administrative fee.
- Online materials must not have been accessed from the MyBlueprint student account.
- Students who are asked to leave class due to disruptive behavior are not eligible for refund.
Score Increase Guarantee - LSAT Classroom Course
Blueprint’s LSAT Classroom students who do not increase their score may be eligible for the score increase guarantee. Eligible students can take the class again for free or receive a full refund.
To be eligible, students must meet the following requirements:
- Only first-time Blueprint students are eligible.
- Students must not have previously received a free extension or refund of the course.
- Students must complete Practice Exam 1 under accurately timed testing format and conditions before Lesson 1.
- Students must complete the full course by attending all scheduled classes (with no more than one session missed and made up for by watching the lesson video) and taking practice exams 1-4 under accurately timed conditions.
- Students must complete at least 75% of assigned online homework.
- Students must download an official LSAT score report from the LSAC website and email it to email@example.com within 90 days of completing the course. Official score must be from an LSAT administration within 30 days of course completion.