Online Anytime students can customize their course schedule to gear their prep towards a specific LSAT test date and accommodate their personal schedule.
The myBlueprint online student account comes with a customizable course calendar, so students can adjust the pace at which they progress through the lesson videos, homework, and practice exams.
Note: Live Classroom courses and a Live Online courses are scheduled to help students prepare for a specific LSAT date, and students enrolled in either cannot change their lesson dates or target LSAT date on their schedules during the course or in the extension period after the course.
If you're enrolled in an Online Anytime and would like to adjust your study plan, just click "Schedule" on the top of your myBlueprint account page. On the "Schedule" page you can customize when you plan to view lessons and take exams by moving the lessons and exam icon on the calendar. Once you've customized your schedule, you will receive friendly lesson reminder emails and online notifications to help you stay on track.
Online Anytime students can also change their target LSAT date from the Schedule page in their myBlueprint account.
If you're enrolled in an Online Anytime course, you can also change which LSAT you plan to take on the "Schedule" page of myBlueprint, to help you adjust the pace you plan on progressing through the lessons, homework, and practice exams.
To change the LSAT date for your online course calendar, log in to your myBlueprint account and click Schedule on your home page.
Next, head to the top left of the schedule page and click Reset.
In the pop-up window that appears, click your start date on the mini calendar and your LSAT date in the drop down menu just below it.
Click Reset, and voilà!
Once you have your schedule customized to your liking, you can also import your customized schedule to the calendar app of your choice ...
To download your course calendar:
Log in to your myBlueprint account and click on Schedule.
Click the calendar (.ics) button in the top right corner to download your course calendar.
To import your course calendar into a Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar on a computer.
- In the top right, click Settings and open the Calendars tab.
- Click Import calendar between the "My calendars" and "Other Calendars" sections.
- Click Choose File and select the downloaded .ics course calendar file.
To import your course calendar into a Yahoo Calendar
- On Yahoo Calendar, go to Actions then click on Import links.
- Choose .ics course calendar file, then click on Import button.
To import your course calendar into an Outlook Calendar
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File > Open > Import.
- Select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click Next.
- When prompted, browse for the downloaded .ics course calendar file and click OK.
- When prompted, click Import.