You can take exams either online in your MyBlueprint account or on paper!
To take an exam online -
Once in the Exams page, click the Take Online button below an exam.
On the test, you can highlight, guess select answers, and reject answers. To highlight simply select the text in the passage. You can always undo it by pressing the yellow circle next to highlight. To submit questions on the exam, press the arrow immediately after the answer that appears once selecting that choice. You must press the arrow to submit the answer, or your responses will be recorded as guess. To exclude an answer, press the prohibition symbol to the right of the answer. You can also guess using the "guess button" atop the question.
** Once you begin taking an exam online, you must complete the exam in the online interface. **
To take an exam on paper -
You will need:
- the exam and an answer sheet
- a timer or watch
- a small snack
- a place to work in peace (such as a library)
- a good three-and-a-half hours
Here's the drill:
- Give yourself 35 minutes per section, and make sure you stop at exactly 35 minutes. It's okay if you don't finish the section, just put your pencil down.
- Complete the first three sections of the exam without taking any breaks.
- After completing the third section, take a 10-15 minute snack/bathroom break.
- Finish the remaining exam sections without taking any breaks.
Ready to score your exam? Click here for info on how to score an exam!